We don’t have a standard rate because different churches have different needs.
- Some people hardly ever contact us once their website is set up. – They are happy to update the content, add photos, etc, and have little need of our support.
- Others will want lots of advice about changing the site, updating content, adding features, etc, and we are happy to provide this support as needed.
- Some churches have small numbers, and only need a simple website that doesn’t change much.
- Some churches have a large number of activities, and a large congregation. Their website needs additional features, services, and premium support to cater for these.
- We want to support churches with small budgets and limited resources, but we also need finance from larger churches to provide this service.
Once you’ve tried our starter site, you’ll have some idea of
So we’ll ask YOU to tell US what you think is a fair price bearing the above in mind!
Start with our free starter site, then if you wish to upgrade to get our support and other facilities …
As a guideline we think that £1.00 per contributing member of your church per year would be a fair price, BUT
We will provide the service you need at a price you can afford.
If, having tried our starter site, you want to upgrade, then
- If you think you will hardly ever need our support then £40.00 per year to cover hosting and installing updates may be a realistic ongoing fee – even for larger churches (up to 150 members).
- If you want us to take a more pro-active role in managing your site, and think you may be wanting bespoke plugins and theme changes; and/or information, advice, and support on a frequent basis then perhaps you should be thinking of something more like £150 per year to reflect this additional value.
If in doubt then assume the basic formula: £1.00 per contributing member of your church. – We can always revise this later.
Setting up and initial design:
We’re sure that after using our starter site, you’ll be wanting to change the design and add other features. We can help you do this for a one-off setup fee. WE try to be as fair as possible, and the price you pay for this will reflect the amount of time and the amount of content (text and pictures, graphics, etc) that you can contribute yourself. – The more you can contribute, the less you pay!